Sabado, Marso 3, 2012

My Autobiography(Lovely Joy Ramos)

I'm Lovely Joy Ramos,16 years old. I was born on 27th day of January year1996 here at San Pablo City. My mothers name was  Ma. Imelda Ramos.I also have my twin sister named Sunshine Ramos.Even if we are twins we have grown apart. My Grandparents took care of me since birth.They treat me as if im their true daughter.They are Mr.Nonilon Anonuevo Ramos and Rebecca Andal Ramos.

When i was  just one year old,i used to smile in front of a  camera.So my family are fond of  taking me a picture.

At this picture we are about 3 years in age,we do not know the reason why we were almost crying.LOL.And until i turned to school.At first my grandmother enrolled me in Tiaong Day Care Centre , bec. at those times we were living at Lapid Ville,Tiaong Quezon. we stay there for almost 1 year because my grandfther was working at Sioland(Candelaria branch).But without two months on the day care centre im attending my grandmom tried to transfer in Sto.Nino Day Care Centre for the reason of we will going to stay in San Pablo.It was sad for me to leave Lea , my dear true friend there.But i easily adopt he environment in Sto.Nino because my teacher .was so closed to me.

At that school year ,we've  take a fieldtrip. My mama was my chaperon. I will neverforget that 4:00 am, when my grand daddy bought me lots of chocolate drinks and foods at 7eleven Convenient Store.Wanna know why? It is because when we are about to ride the bus i got vomited . It is so unusual for me to ride a bus. It is really embarrassing . Well that is part of being a child.LOL.We first go to Manila Zoo,Nayon Filipino and Enchanted Kingdom.I will never forget that moment with my mama.:)

And when the time came that i will going to walk along the stage,i dont know how i feel.Because there are lots of students like me.My grand mother and my mama mel supported me that day. I am 3rd honor in class . Perhaps they are proud of me.

And when i turned to elementary my grand mother enrolled me in Don Enrique Bautista Elementary School.At first day of school all of the students shld. attend the flag ceremony.It was first time for me to mingle with them so i used to look for my guardians but i do not see them so i start to cry.I know to myself that it is funny weird for them.i really love my teacher Mrs.Niz.She was my Godmother in GIRL'S SCOUT.When i'm grade 1&2 i belong to section A.Since i used to absent at those school years my section turned down to B.There it is ...PUPPY LOVE...I know since the first day of the class in my grade 3 i like Gerald.He's always beside me because my teacher used to arrange our sittings.

At grade4 I'm the teachers pet. I am always having a task which is to list down those noisy students secretly and to manage her small business which is selling a choco marble.Since we are already girl scout there are many activities that we've join.First in Japanese Garden in Caliraya Laguna held on september 24 2005.Second is the 3RD COUNCILWIDE JUNIOR ENCAMPMENT for the triennium 2003-2006 held on October 21-23,2005 at DEBES . Lastly the council wide Junior Day Camp held on September 23,2006 at Lipa City Community Park, Lipa City And I have graduate at batch 2007-2008.

I was so excited because it's another level of my life HIGH SCHOOL. My grand daddy enrolled me in West Greenville Laguna Colleges(Inc.). It is so nice there because there are only one section every year level. In our room were just 19 students, so we are really close to each other. Feb.12,2009 we take our field trip. First is to Rizal Shrine, Manila Ocean Park it was great there, third to Mall of Asia it is so wide me and my classmate Aira dont know where to find our other classmates when they left us. But thanks God we saw one of our teacher. Last tour is to Star City, I bought lots of souvenir items. Then we first enter the "GABI NG LAGIM" second we rode the wild river then we enter the "Snow World" we ride all we can. Then we take our dinner in Tropical Hut. That day was so great.

But Im not contented with my life im having. So tried to tell my grand parents that i want to transfer in Dizon High, well they do transfer me. But when the first day of school I was shocked of the rules of that school. I cannot adopt their schedule facilities, but the I have to adjust. My classmates made me mad even though they are treating me well. I used to cut my class just to go home and feel regret about my decision. And in my 3rd year it was good because im already having my closed friend named Keithleen. but in our 4th year we have been apart because her section turned down. but despite of our section  our friendship remains the same. In my 4th year I met Beatriz , Wendy, Shairalyn and Jean they treat me as if im their classmate before, they are from section A. And now im 16 year old im hoping for prosperity in my life. Even though at first im not proud to be a Dizonian, now i will say that i will never be who i am if i do not enter this school my second home.

I just hope someday I will be the one I want to be.

                        Lovely:)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento